May 31, 2021
NVK is the Co-Founder & CEO of Coinkite, the company behind uber-popular Bitcoin hardware products like the Coldcard, OpenDime, BlockClock & several other dope ass pieces of hardware that allow users to engage in Bitcoin safely & conveniently.
- The origins of Coinkite, Coldcard Wallet, Opendime &...
May 29, 2021
In this wide-ranging chat with Phil Gibson aka Mr Pseu the host of podcast A Boy Named Pseu, we wax philosophically about music, culture & freedom in society today, our love for musical earworms, music as a universal language, his Bitcoin rabbit hole story & how Bitcoin is a beautiful & poetic response to the 2008...
May 26, 2021
In this engaging conversation, Brady Swenson the Head of Education at Swan Bitcoin & fellow Bitcoin podcaster joins me to discuss:
- The significance of Satoshi's disappearance
- Bitcoin as pushback against fiat
- How civilization doesn't work without money
- Lessons learned from the Roman Empire
- Bitcoin as the...
May 24, 2021
In this deep & wide ranging chat, David Bailey the CEO of Bitcoin Magazine & I discuss going from a hodler to a builder, what keeps him up at night, challenges that force you to figure out who you are, the Bitcoin 2021 conference, piles of Venezuelan cash to take home, Sumo wrestling for Taproot activation, his...
May 20, 2021
In this fresh & timely chat, Flip from Bitcoin Magazine & I discuss:
- A very exciting day in Bitcoin, $10k candles & Elon Musk
- Bitcoin 2021 FOMO, surprises & anticipation
- Bitcoin as a ubiquitous data layer
- Proof of existence, decentralized identity & sparse data
- How Bitcoin is really a global database for...