Mar 29, 2021
In this special episode, Cedric sits down with Vijay Boyapati to discuss his seminal piece, The Bullish Case for Bitcoin.
- digital scarcity & how to value monetary goods
- why do humans value scarcity
- how money evolves through four stages
- path dependence, Gartner hype cycles & the standard S curve
Mar 22, 2021
Race car driver and former professional baseball pitcher C.J. Wilson zooms in to discuss:
- Dealing with setbacks and playing through pain
- Life as a game and a series of calculated bets
- Not letting anything get in your way
- His Bitcoin rabbit hole story (of course)
- 10 ways to be an All Star Bitcoiner
- and much...
Mar 20, 2021
Kiara Bickers, author of Bitcoin Clairity: The Complete Beginners Guide to Understanding Bitcoin sits down with Cedric to discuss:
- the challenges to understanding Bitcoin
- separating technical concepts from industry jargon
- finding the signal in the noise
- control loops & feedback
- the magic of...
Mar 8, 2021
Stephan Livera sits down with Ced to explore Austrian Economics from the Bitcoiners Perspective. We discuss:
- How did government intervention make money what it is
- Is the government drinking your milkshake
- How does number go up technology really work
- Does fiat remove the future consequences of our bad...
Mar 1, 2021
Ced sits down with Jordan Bush, co-author of Thank God For Bitcoin to explore the ways in which the current monetary system is broken & what can be done to fix it. We look at how Bitcoin is redeeming the ills of society & how the ongoing transition to sound money is a source of hope for a broken world.