Jan 5, 2021
Nico is a Venezuelan American entrepreneur who found himself immediately drawn to Bitcoin because of the immense implications the technology has to change the world and himself.
Nico and Ced chat about:
- Getting everything he ever wanted growing up
- How the 2008 financial crisis changed everything for him
- Dealing with loss through escapism
- Bitcoin gave him reason to get up
- Why he dropped out of college and flew to Venezuela
- Why his Uncle was mining in the Venezuelan "bush" with generators and a used helicopter
- Why he left Venezuela
- The new counterculture of responsibilty
Nico co-founded BITVOLT.com, a miner hosting company. Nico currently produces @SimplyBitcoin_, a 10 minute weekday show on YouTube tailored to deliver daily news from the Bitcoin-Maximalist-Pleb perspective.
Follow Nico on Twitter @BITVOLT7