Mar 1, 2021
Ced sits down with Jordan Bush, co-author of Thank God For Bitcoin to explore the ways in which the current monetary system is broken & what can be done to fix it. We look at how Bitcoin is redeeming the ills of society & how the ongoing transition to sound money is a source of hope for a broken world.
Jan 26, 2021
Robert Breedlove sits down with Ced to discuss:
- Is Bitcoin the incorruptible substance that alchemists strived for
- How the Central Bank is the greatest institution of tyranny in human history & will Bitcoin disrupt it
- Why ancient wisdom such as yoga, meditation & pyschedelics like ayahausca are making a return
Jan 11, 2021
In this wide-ranging conversation with the co-founder of the website, blog and meme WTF Happened in 1971? Ben Prentice and Cedric discuss:
- The history of coin clipping
- What the temptation to money printing must be like
- Is their a 500 year Central Banking cabal
- The history of bank holidays and the suspension of...
Dec 17, 2020
The Bitcoin Rabbi, author of Bitcoin Money: A Tale of Bitville Discovering Good Money, sits down with Cedric to discuss Bitcoin, technology, spirituality, economics and ethics. Happy Holidays!
Dec 4, 2020
CPA, attorney, coder, bodybuilder & founder of Keykeeper Bitcoin IRA Jeff Vandroux outlines his thesis for how markets are an ouroboros that devour themselves and how the establishment of social democracy is inherent to the arc of capitalist development. Charity, Welfare, and Usury: The Capitalist Paradox? Is the goal...