Apr 11, 2021
In this episode, I sit down with Max Hillebrand, the Rothbardian Crypto Anarchist, Sound Money Agorist, Free software entrepreneur building Bitcoin defensive weapons of war at Wasabi Wallet to discuss:
- What the State Is Not
- What the State Is
- How the State Preserves Itself
- Is Science the New God of the State
Apr 4, 2021
In this episode, Cedric sits down with Isaiah Jackson, author of Bitcoin & Black America to discuss:
- the effects of the Federal Reserve & inflation on the Black middle class
- the relationship between Black America & the media
- the Golden Age of Black businesses & entrepreneurship
- the circulation of the Black...
Mar 29, 2021
In this special episode, Cedric sits down with Vijay Boyapati to discuss his seminal piece, The Bullish Case for Bitcoin.
- digital scarcity & how to value monetary goods
- why do humans value scarcity
- how money evolves through four stages
- path dependence, Gartner hype cycles & the standard S curve
Mar 22, 2021
Race car driver and former professional baseball pitcher C.J. Wilson zooms in to discuss:
- Dealing with setbacks and playing through pain
- Life as a game and a series of calculated bets
- Not letting anything get in your way
- His Bitcoin rabbit hole story (of course)
- 10 ways to be an All Star Bitcoiner
- and much...
Mar 20, 2021
Kiara Bickers, author of Bitcoin Clairity: The Complete Beginners Guide to Understanding Bitcoin sits down with Cedric to discuss:
- the challenges to understanding Bitcoin
- separating technical concepts from industry jargon
- finding the signal in the noise
- control loops & feedback
- the magic of...