May 17, 2021
In this conversation, we discuss the power of bitcoin, the black community, being early to markets, no excuses, his new book, and why Justin’s story is so powerful.
May 8, 2021
Erik Cason is a crypto-anarchist, makarismos, & iconoclast thinker writing about the social ramifications of bitcoin & the Director of Client Services at Unchained Capital.
- The place of law in society
- Who gets to create the exception
- How Bitcoin creates a new social contract
- The perpetual &...
May 2, 2021
Knut Svanholm author of Sovereignty through Mathematics, Independence Reimagined, Everything There is Divided by 21 Million Bitcoin & Bitcoin & the Separation of Money & State calls in to discuss:
- Bitcoin is a mathematical battery & positive force for humanity
- The connection between central banking, statism...
Apr 24, 2021
Gigi, author of 21 Lessons, What I've Learned from Falling Down the Bitcoin Rabbit Hole, Bitcoin is Time & Proof of Life sits down to discuss:
- Bitcoin as a force away from a centralized structure
- perfect error correction in the digital world
- Bitcoin's difficulty adjustment as the magic sauce
- can privacy be...